Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Wally World

Today I went to Walmart with my mom and a bought a few things! 

I've been watching a lot of beauty gurus on youtube and a lot of them have been saying that using makeup wipes is too harsh on your face! Especially the eyes since those little things are very sensitive and should be taken care of properly. I just picked up a really cheap eye makeup remover and I haven't used it quite yet since I found a little bump on my upper lash line (hope it's not a stye!) and I'm just taking a break on my eye makeup. It has a nice clean scent and its pretty watery. Another eye makeup remover that works really well is the Clinique take the day off eye makeup remover but its $18! I had a sample of it and it works really well. Hopefully I can buy it in the future but now I'm just going to use this (:




 I also really needed a new face lotion for daytime so I bought the Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15. A month ago (or a few weeks ago I don't remember) I bought the Cetaphil moisturizer with SPF 50 and that made my face soooo oily. It made my face look really greasy right after I put it on!  My skin is already oily and very acne prone so I would not recommend that moisturizer if you already have oily skin. Also it kind of leaves a sheer, white tint to it and my mom and my brother are always like "how come your face looks really pale??" and I actually have dark skin so it did NOT look good. Anyways, I have not tried the neutrogena one just yet but when I do I will probably make another post about it !






I've read a lot of good reviews about this clay mask so I decided to buy it since clay masks are pretty fun and I think it was $1.37? or $1.97. This mask is ideal for oily and acne prone skin. I did try it when I got home and I guess I can't really say a lot as to how it really benefits oily/acne prone skin since I only used it once. It has a really nice smell and has a light blue color. When I washed it off, my face felt soft and it pretty much absorbed the oil out of my skin. It wasn't too drying which is great! They do have a tube sized version of this as well but they did not have it at the Walmart I went to. However, I did go to my local Rite Aid and they had other Freeman masks in the tube but not the mint and lemon one! So if I start to like this mask I will try and see if I can order it off of their website. 





And finally I bought the Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream for Stretch Marks. I still think it's weird that I have stretch marks but oh well! I used to be really insecure about them but I don't really think about it anymore, I just don't want them to get any worse. I did use it after I showered and of course it smelled really good. There's actually a looot of product in it and a little goes a long way. It will take a while for them to fade away but it takes patience !


So that's it for this haul (mini haul? I don't know I just bought stuff HAHA). Gosh it's almost 1 AM and everyone is asleep except me. My dark circles are totally going to get worse this summer. 



        

No comments:

Post a Comment