Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Regular Summer Day

I spent the other entirely with my mom because what else is there to do? Plus I like going out with her (and I have no friends).
                                                               

 My mom and I looked at all of the beautiful flowers at home depot! Flowers make me so happy (:


My mom and I love love looooooooove the tostada salad at El Pollo Loco it is seriously amazing and I don't care if its bad for me or whatever I will eat it for an eternity. 


OKAY THIS REALLY BOTHERS ME. We were inside Marshalls and I spotted this sham. Aarpe Diem, dear Lord help us. 


We also went to H-Mart !! One of my favorite Asian supermarkets and wtf these were $0.79???? And they're just as good as the Pocky ones holy shit I should've bought more but I didn't want to go back inside. Since H-Mart is a Korean supermarket I'm not surprised they would lower the price on Pocky (sneaky koreans). Every time I go in there they are always playing this one k-pop song and it gets stuck in my head the whole day. I'm still very iffy about k-pop and I'm not sure why. . . probably because a lot of k-pop songs sound very techno? Very auto-tuned? I don't know but a lot of the k-pop singers are cute ! The only k-pop group I know is 4-Minute. 

Well that's it for this boring, useless post!








No comments:

Post a Comment